Provides general administrative support for the Real Estate Team.
· Sets up all Real Estate Legal, correspondence, plans and signage files and files all applicable documents.
· Supports the Vice President, Supply Chain, in sending out all truck rental contracts and filing of executed contracts in respective district files along with other truck related documents.
· Sends out and all legal documents signed by the SVP of Real Estate, and ensures that original documents are received back, fully executed and filed properly as well as scanning documents in lease data base for the respective property.
· Supports others in the real estate department with respect to any special projects, mailing correspondence out etc.
· Maintain real estate reports as directed.
· Assists Lease Administrator as needed
· Request insurance certificates for Landlords for any properties as requested and ensure copy of certificate goes in respective file.
· Is primary back up for the front desk.
· Retrieves mail for the office and distributes all mail in mailroom.
· Orders supplies for break room, stocks break room and approve invoices for orders.
· Breakroom duties, such as coffee machine maintenance, and general tidiness.
· Takes meter readings from copy machine and relays readings to copier company.
· Provides orders for office supplies for department on weekly basis.
· Is a notary and notarizes documents as needed.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· 1-2 years of experience as a paralegal or in an accounting/financial role.
· Strong computer skills such as databases, Word and Excel.
· Strong verbal and written communication.
· Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
· Excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents.
CORT, a part of Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway, is the nation's leading provider of transition services, including furniture rental for home and office, event furnishings, destination services, apartment locating, touring and other services. With more than 100 showrooms and clearance centers and warehouses across the United States, operations in the United Kingdom and partners in more than 80 countries around the world, no other furniture rental company can match CORT's breadth of services.
CORT offers opportunities for career development, professional growth, a competitive salary, monthly commissions, a comprehensive benefit plan, 401(k) and Profit Sharing, educational expense reimbursement and employee discounts. We provide extensive training and many tools and resources to support a new employee.
For more information on CORT Business Services, please visit our website at www.CORT.com.
CORT conducts drug screening, background checks and MVR checks (if applicable) as a condition of employment. CORT also participates in the E-Verify program.