CORT is seeking a developer to work in our Salesforce.com environment. This developer will need to understand or develop code in APEX, Visualforce, and Lightning. Our developers may code individually or even remotely at times, but they will always be interacting with business and QA as a part of our agile project management process.
CORT IT maintains multiple enterprise e-commerce systems and is looking for the right developer to add to our team. We offer competitive salary and benefits in a professional but very flexible work environment with good telecommuting options.
· Develop code for CORT’s Salesforce.com platform
· Interact with project managers, product owners, and designers in order to understand product requirements
· Work as part of a team with other developers, product owners, testers and system administrators to produce the desired results
· Help determine and implement best practices for source code control, build process and project management systems
• 5+ years’ experience working in Salesforce.com platforms
• 2+ years’ experience in APEX coding
• Knowledge of SQL (Microsoft SQL Server)
• Knowledge of SOAP/XML and REST/JSON
• Knowledge of version control systems (Git, SubVersion)
• Able to work individually or in teams
• Able to work directly with stake holders
CORT, a part of Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway, is the nation's leading provider of transition services, including furniture rental for home and office, event furnishings, destination services, apartment locating, touring and other services. With more than 100 offices, showrooms and clearance centers across the United States, operations in the United Kingdom and partners in more than 80 countries around the world, no other furniture rental company can match CORT's breadth of services.
CORT offers opportunities for career development, professional growth, a competitive salary, monthly commissions, a comprehensive benefit plan, 401(k) and Profit Sharing, educational expense reimbursement and employee discounts. We provide extensive training and many tools and resources to support a new employee.
For more information on CORT Business Services, please visit our website at www.CORT.com.
CORT conducts drug screening, background checks and MVR checks (if applicable) as a condition of employment. CORT also participates in the E-Verify program.